There are different kinds of millions of bacteria that reside on your skin; it is the breeding place for many germs that means human body has some specific spots that are germiest.
Here are few germiest spots on human body
- Face – your face may look clean when you look at, because you keep cleaning your face with water, and other facial cleansers, but it is not so. According to microbiologist face attracts germs as they can reside on your face transmitted by air, or your hands or objects like cell phone etc.
- Mouth – mouth is the most important part of your body and also the best place for bacteria to grow and multiply. Your mouth has its own ways to protect itself from the bacteria, but the truth is it is the germiest part of your body.
- Ears – as we know innumerable dust particles enter your ears from different sources like polluted environment, using soaps etc. All the dust particles collect and become wax; it is the most dirtiest part in your ears. But ear wax also protects your ears from harmful bacteria.
- Tongue – you eat food and drink throughout the day that encourages growth of bacteria if you do not clean your tongue after eating. Tongue is the most convenient place for bacterial growth, so it is considered as one of the germiest place in your body. Make sure to clean your tongue soon after you eat something.
- Nose – nose is also one of the germiest spot of your body. Germs enter nose through air and fluids released by infected people. It is also the place for breeding bacteria.
- Hair scalp – unwashed and dirty hair scalp is the breeding place for various kinds of bacteria, and if you have dandruff, it becomes easier for bacteria to feed on the dirt and multiply vigorously.
- Bottom of the bums – bottom of the bums attract various kinds of germs because it comes in contact with the human waste, it becomes very convenient for the germs to reside on that of area and spread to other part of the body.