Many people hate getting up in mornings. We all know those people who are not morning people. Even people who can get up do not feel fresh. Now getting up every morning is like a new start. You are literally starting a new day so you must feel fresh in order to get ready for the day. There are several things you can do in order to feel fresh each morning and you can rise and shine in true sense.
Ways to make sure you feel fresh when you get up in the morning
- Do not consume wine, alcohol, caffeine or sugary chocolates at bedtime. They may disturb your sleep. Getting proper sleep is the first step to wake up feeling fresh.
- Do not go to bed angry from your partner. Resolve any issues you have so that you can sleep well.
- Meditation and yoga helps a great deal in sleeping better.
- Do not eat a heavy meal right before bedtime.
- Go to the loo before going to sleep and empty your bladder.
- Try to keep your room col and fresh. Switch on air conditioning for some time for proper ventilation if the room is stuffy in humid temperatures. Your body needs to be cool in order to sleep.
- Get proper exercise during the day.
- Get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep. Infants sleep for 11 hours and naps added they sleep a lot and that is why they are fresh. Try to match that.
- Drink water properly throughout the day to keep yourself hydrated.
- Do not put an alarm if possible. Try to get up with help of your body’s natural clock. Do not push the snooze button if getting up from an alarm. Just get up and see how less stressed you feel when you have extra time at hand.
- Have a good and nutritious breakfast. Do not skip on that as breakfast is the most important meal of the day and your body needs that energy to kick-start the new day.
- Do not keep staying in bed after getting up. Check on your social media in the kitchen. Getting up will make you feel fresh, lying in bed will make you feel more tired.
- Have a schedule lined up for the day or have a purpose to get up. You will feel less lazy when you have tasks lined up for the day.
- Start your day with a warm glass of water. It boosts your metabolism and digestive system.
- You can wake yourself with help of coffee. Caffeine helps in getting your metabolism kick started.
- Practise deep breathing exercises.
Well these were some of the tips from us for you to get up feeling fresh in the morning. You need to start the process from the night itself. It is a 3 step process. The one before sleeping, a few things to keep in mind during sleeping and then the things to follow after getting up.
If you follow all these steps religiously, you are sure to get up feeling fresh each day. Follow all these tips and let us know if you are having a good morning or not. If you have some other tips, let us know by commenting below. You may also ask any questions if you have them.