There are people around the world who harbor strange addictions and not bother about the negative impact it can have on their body and mind.
Let us have a look at some of the weirdest addictions people have which include:-
- Some people are extremely involved in body building. It’s like they work up to 6 -8 hours in a day and seven days a week. Not only this they are also addicted to taking huge amounts of supplements to enhance the body.
- One of the strange and dangers habits some people have is to eat detergents and soaps.
- Some people are addicted to drugs and alcohol. They are not bothered about the dangers it can cause to their health.
- One of the addictions which are weird is eating pottery and cigarette ashes.
- Some people are so weird that they don’t mind eating chunks of glasses even though it hurts them.
- Some people around the world are so strange that they like to drink urine instead of water.
- Another strange addiction is eating rocks instead of biscuits, this is the most unimaginable addiction.
- People also eat toilet paper, the weirdest addiction.
- There are people who are addicted to shopping and find peace only when they shop.
- Some people suffer from body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD) in which they have addiction to have several cosmetic surgery, even though they may have health risks.
- There are people who are addicted to licking cat and eating cat’s hair.
- One more strange addiction is eating hunks of dry wall.
- There are people who eat and sleep with their doll. Such people don’t need anyone for company.
- There are people who are addicted to snorting baby powder throughout the day.
- One of the strangest addictions is drinking nail polish when thirsty, such people are not aware of the dangers it can cause on their body.
- Rubbing doll all over the face is one weirdest addiction people have.
- Addiction of pulling the hair is also found in many people.
- Smelling the dead bodies is the most bizarre addiction some people have.
- Eating dirt from the floor is also there for some people.
Conclusion – People with strange addictions are least bothered about the consequence they may face. Such people may need professional help to overcome their strange and destructive habits.